Saturday, May 28, 2011

Memorial Weekend in Three Rivers

I have Andrew Thomas, Australian photographer, to thank again for this long view shot of the dining room looking into the kitchen and livingroom. The vacation home has an open floor plan with a lot of windows and a skylight in the living room.

Today it is our pleasure to host a family from Hawaii. They came in yesterday, and I actually haven't seen them on the grounds, but look forward to the Aloha spirit. The orientation of our three home compound is condusive to privacy, so you don't readily cross paths. Today I presume they are happily hiking the Sequoia Park Trails. It is a gorgeous 72.5 degrees in Three Rivers, with a lot of golf action off the back yard. Two hundred percent snow pack so the river is roaring by.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting again Pam. We just got home today after a fantastic trip (especially in Three Rivers!). I look forward to keeping up to date through your blog - will be in touch soon.
    cheers Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to become browsing your weblog once more, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so lengthy. I need this post to total my assignment inside the university, and it has exact same subject together with your post. Thanks, excellent share.
    florida vacation home rental

    ReplyDelete